Sara specialises in divorce and financial issues and has considerable experience in dealing with Children Act cases for parents and grandparents. Sara represents clients in court and has taken cases to the court of appeal. E v E (shared residence: financial relief)  IFLR 1228 concerned the relocation of a child where there was a shared residence order. Sara is also a trained mediator.
She specialises in;
- Financial provision on divorce
- Family Law
- Cohabitation/unmarried couples
- Children Matters
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Civil Partnerships disputes
- Litigation and Contested Probates* Sara is a member of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers and a POD member of Chichester Southdown Collaborative Law
- Sara is also a trained family mediator.