Full or Part-Time Vacancies
We are always happy to hear from potential candidates, please send your CV and a covering email to our Practice Manager, Alison Robinson (here)
FAMILY DEPARTMENT: LEGAL SECRETARY
Due to expansion in this department, we are looking for an additional team member to assist our three Family Solicitors. The successful applicant will have excellent typing and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Audio dictation, typing of correspondence (letters and emails) together with Court forms and documents; monthly typing of client bills
• Dealing with new and existing client queries
• Manage Outlook diary for fee-earner (reminders, appointments with clients, Court dates)
• Arrange client meetings, book meeting rooms on shared Outlook Calendar
• Printing of bundles
• Open new client files (and close for archiving)
• Internal and external telephone calls, ensuring all messages are passed on in a timely manner. One lunchtime cover session each week on Reception, taking calls, processing card payments, greeting clients.
• 25 days of holiday per calendar year plus additional days over the Christmas period when the office is closed (approx 3 additional days per year, depending on Christmas dates)
• Private Healthcare with AXA PPP after a 3-month probationary period
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to Alison Robinson, Practice Manager at Owen Kenny Solicitors (firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always happy to hear from potential candidates so please send your CV and a covering email to us even if you do not fit the profile for our current vacancies.
Submit your CV using the form below.