Our team of experienced matrimonial solicitors pride themselves on providing practical and realistic advice to help you navigate your way safely through all the issues that may arise. Our aim is to resolve disputes for you in a constructive way having regard to the issues and the level of legal costs that are being generated by both parties, whilst at the same time “fighting your corner” when necessary.
We are members of Resolution and we will work hard to achieve an amicable settlement wherever possible.
We can assist you with:
- Divorce and Separation, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Family matters generally
- Financial disputes upon divorce
- Residence and contact disputes for children
- Fix Fee Divorces
- Civil Partnership matters
- Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
- Issues arising from the breakdown of your relationship
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Emergency remedies including Occupation and Non-Molestation Orders, Injunctions
- Resolving issues regarding finances including properties, income, pensions both for married couples and cohabitees.
- Dealing with issues that arise in relation to children including financial support for them.
- Disputes between unmarried couples including property disputes and cohabitation agreements
- International children disputes
- Collaborative resolutions
- Interviews are available for preliminary advice and an assessment of the merits of your case
- General Family matters
We have a proven understanding of offering straightforward and effective advice about what to do when faced with a breakdown of a relationship. We aim to provide a first class service whatever your financial circumstances. We have experience of cases up to assets of £32m but are equally adept at dealing with cases with more modest assets too! We understand this can be a stressful and difficult time and often your children are your priority.
Contact Tim Goodfellow
Tel: 01243 832416
If you’re looking for a solicitor to handle your divorce, we’d like you to get in touch.
Our divorce solicitors work at resolving disputes for you in a constructive way whilst having regard to the level of legal costs that are being generated by both parties, at the same time “fighting your corner” if necessary.
Owen Kenny have a proven understanding of offering straightforward and effective divorce advice and about what to do when faced with a breakdown of a relationship. We aim to provide a first class service whatever your financial circumstances. We have experience of cases up to assets of £32m but are equally adept at dealing with cases with more modest assets too! We understand that a divorce can be a stressful and difficult time and often your children are your priority.
Our years of experience providing divorce services in Chichester enable us to offer outstanding knowledgeable advice to our clients. If you are considering a divorce, please get in touch with our friendly yet professional staff to see how we can assist you.
Our family law advice may not necessarily be the advice that you would like to hear but we will, as best we can, give you the advice that you need. It is based on our experience in family law matters over the number of years we have been practising in this field of law.
As your family law solicitor, we owe a duty of confidentiality to you on all aspects of your case. The advice that we will give you is for your particular set of circumstances. If at any time you are unclear or confused about the advice that you are being given, then we welcome you to ask us to clarify our advice, this can be provided in writing, or if you prefer, by telephone or email.