David joined The Owen Kenny Partnership in 1995, quickly cementing his place in the Family Department, becoming the Head of Department and subsequently Senior Director of the firm.
David has been working in Family Law for over 25 years and has built a solid reputation in the area dealing with high net worth cases, representing his clients with passion in the national courts and where appropriate taking cases to the Court of Appeal.
He specialises in;
- Pre nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements
- Divorce and Separation
- Civil Partnership matters
- Financial disputes upon divorce and separation
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Disputes regarding children
- International children disputes
- Emergency remedies including Occupation and Non-Molestation Orders and Injunctions
- General Family matters
- David is also a trained collaborative lawyer and is a Member of Resolution
Head of the Family Department
Call: 01243 790532
David is a highly respected solicitor in the area of family law. He is conscientious in providing practical family law advice to his clients who are often emotional and vulnerable.
What don’t you know about David
He has never watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Harry Potter Films, ET or Game of Thrones!
David has undertaken the Great South Run for charity as well as other challenging obstacle races.
He is also a Governor at his local Junior School.
David has a lively family but, if he has any spare time, he can be found on the golf course or supporting Southampton Football Club. (I guess someone has to!)
“A sincere thank you for all your advice and guidance through the divorce. I am sure if it were not for your help, I would be in a very different place”.
Jo Hall and Shirley Whitlock, Secretaries to David Small
Click here to email Jo Hall