David joined the Owen Kenny Partnership in 1995 quickly cementing his place in the family department becoming the head of the department and a Director in the firm.
David has been working in family law for over 20 years and has built a solid reputation in the area dealing with high net worth cases, representing his clients with passion in the national courts and where appropriate taking cases to the Court of Appeal.
He specialises in;
- Pre nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements
- Divorce and Separation
- Civil Partnership matters
- Financial disputes upon divorce and separation
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Disputes regarding children
- International children disputes
- Emergency remedies including Occupation and Non-Molestation Orders and Injunctions
- General Family matters
- David is also a trained collaborative lawyer and is a Member of Resolution
- David is accredited by the Law Society and is a member of the Law Society Family Panel.