Chichester Divorce: Fixed Fee Divorce
Chichester Divorce Services
Details about our Divorce and Family Matter services (including fixed fee Divorce):
Owen Kenny have experienced matrimonial (including divorce) solicitors. We pride ourselves on providing practical and realistic advice to help you navigate your way safely through all the issues that may arise with your divorce. Our divorce solicitors work at resolving disputes for you in a constructive way whilst having regard to the level of legal costs that are being generated by both parties, at the same time “fighting your corner” if necessary. Our solicitors at Owen Kenny are members of Resolution and work hard to achieve an amicable settlement wherever possible.
Fixed fee divorce £1600 inclusive of Court fees and VAT. Call our family team on 01243 790532.
Separating or divorcing? Make sure your finances are protected. Get peace of mind with a professionally-prepared Court Order.
Speak to one of our family lawyers (online / telephone consultations at a time to suit you); make an appointment now.
We can assist you with:
- Divorce and Separation, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Family matters generally
- Financial disputes upon divorce
- Residence and contact disputes for children
- Fix Fee Divorces
- Civil Partnership matters
- Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
- Issues arising from the breakdown of your relationship
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Emergency remedies including Occupation and Non-Molestation Orders, Injunctions
- Resolving issues regarding finances including properties, income, pensions both for married couples and cohabitees.
- Dealing with issues that arise in relation to children including financial support for them.
- Disputes between unmarried couples including property disputes and cohabitation agreements
- International children disputes
- Collaborative resolutions
- Interviews are available for preliminary advice and an assessment of the merits of your case
- General Family matters
- Advice on alternative methods to reduce disputes such as mediation and collaborative law.
Owen Kenny have a proven understanding of offering straightforward and effective divorce advice about what to do when faced with a breakdown of a relationship. We aim to provide a first class service whatever your financial circumstances. We have experience of cases up to assets of £32m but are equally adept at dealing with cases with more modest assets too! We understand this can be a stressful and difficult time and often your children are your priority.
E v E (shared residence: Financial Relief)  2 FLR 1228 Concerning relocation of a child where there is a shared residence order in place.
Re M (Residence Order)  1 FLR 1087 This was a case where we succeeded in the court of appeal in overturning the decision of the judge which had failed to take into account the strength and clarity of the children’s wishes in determining residence.